Friday, March 26, 2010

Been Awhile

So things have been cool.

Lets see, I got engaged dec 13th, planning our pirate vs ninjas wedding for august 13th of 2011. My mom is taking me shopping on sunday for the dress or bits of it at the ren faire. I have a new job, and a story of losing my previous hotel job. My new job is awesome and i get the great pleasure of playing with dogs most of it. Lets see my friend Raffy is now living with us. I get to go to cuups regularly, and have led a circle recently. I haven't painted much, a new elemental series but already given away in pieces, and am I getting worse at contact juggling.


But i couldn't be happier.
I have been barely drinking pop, and was smoking less there for a bit. Still trying to. Alex has lost weight, working on the same for me! Count got fleas, and the ferrets fell in love with raf.


Well adios amigos and amigas.
Much love! Keep it positive =)

No comments:

Post a Comment